Monday 14 February 2011

Planning semester two

Ive been following a daily schedule for semester two to help me focus my work (not including DT tutorials). This way nothing will be left behind. Schedule will change as projects finish and will be replacement with my project work.

Monday: Going Live
Tuesday: Written work
Wednesday: Going Live
Thursday: Council Project/Project work
Friday: Camera tracking
Saturday: Project Work
Sunday: Sketching - focusing on anatomy


Final Project
Since i am concentrating mostly on light and colour i've decided to create a still cinematic environment. The choice of the environment  is paramount to the success of the project. It needs to have an emotional impact on a mixed audience while also allowing me to experiment changing the mood of the piece though just light and colour. I am giving myself till Monday Feb 21st to finalise and storyboard the environment (due to nature of the project the storyboard will mostly be done through photography). Then starting straight into modeling. I was inspired by the piece below called Still Life with Smoke and Mirrors, created by Graham Young.



Still Life with Smoke and Mirrors from Graham Young on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment